Stolen Boat on the BCN

Odana

Featured Posts

It's probably not the switches that have gone but the plastic toggle key type things.

E2A: The probable reason they've been stolen is some people are assholes.

Well that's what some people on Facebook have concluded, certainly......

Total arse holes. Why can't people leave what's not there's alone. They always want something for nothing. I blame the government it's a want want want state I've worked hard for everything I've got. I've never claimed for a penny ever it really pisses me off sorry for the rant but scum bags like those who nicked the boat seem to think they have the right to do as they please.

It's a poor show when you can find a better rant on Facebook than on CWDF!

Well that's what some people on Facebook have concluded, certainly......

It's a poor show when you can find a better rant on Facebook than on CWDF!

Hilarious rant. God bless Facebook. I'm only surprised they didn't blame immigrants too.

Could be like the ploy bicycle thieves use. They either damage your lock of puncture a tyre so you won't ride it home. In the mean time whilst you're not round they come back and help themselves. Removing the isolators means that the boat won't move and they can leave it there for a few days / weeks and see what happens. If no-one notices its missing then you can remove it at your leisure.