What's Happened to "My Content"?

Featured Posts

The My Content section of My Profile seems to have shrunk dramatically. I now only get articles I've srtarted or posted on from 29th January 2015, a total of 5 to date, before I had access to 3 pages worth!

Anyone know if this only affects me, is it a new limit imposed on the whole membership because the site can't cope or have I somehow altered my settings? If it is a settings issue, how can I reset it?

Cheers.

The My Content section of My Profile seems to have shrunk dramatically. I now only get articles I've srtarted or posted on from 29th January 2015, a total of 5 to date, before I had access to 3 pages worth!

Anyone know if this only affects me, is it a new limit imposed on the whole membership because the site can't cope or have I somehow altered my settings? If it is a settings issue, how can I reset it?

Cheers.

No, I mentioned it before but got no reply. See: http://www.canalworld.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=73095 post #13

Still the same reduced content but I've just lived with it.

Roger

Edited by Albion

My New Content page has "Past Year" ticked, and when I go to the last page of new content it is February 2014.

It seems to be doing what it says on the tin for me.

You have misunderstood like I did.

It's not 'new content' the OP is refering too.

My New Content page has "Past Year" ticked, and when I go to the last page of new content it is February 2014.

It seems to be doing what it says on the tin for me.

The OP is referring to "his" content on his profile page, not in the forum.

Clacking bell, now I'm reduced to the last 4 articles from 1st Feb! This is making life very difficult to look back over previous articles to refresh my memory of answers given to ongoing issues.

Getting seriously pee'd off now.

Yes, my My Content is also limited to no further back than 1st Feb (and clearly states that that is the case). Unless you post very regularly on multiple topics, limiting the past content to such a short time span will reveal virtually nothing to the search.

Roger

Yes, my My Content is also limited to no further back than 1st Feb (and clearly states that that is the case). Unless you post very regularly on multiple topics, limiting the past content to such a short time span will reveal virtually nothing to the search.

Roger

This would seem to be correct - as today it's now limited to one day later ie the 2nd Feb. So it looks like you can look at the last two weeks only. Even if you look at it via. your profiles it appears to be the same.

VFcdZF9.jpg

To go further back it would appear you need to use the advanced search facility and do a a search with a date range and your user name as the 'Author'.
sF60y5w.jpg

This would seem to be correct - as today it's now limited to one day later ie the 2nd Feb. So it looks like you can look at the last two weeks only. Even if you look at it via. your profiles it appears to be the same.

VFcdZF9.jpg

To go further back it would appear you need to use the advanced search facility and do a a search with a date range and your user name as the 'Author'.
sF60y5w.jpg

And, as has been stated elsewhere, if you change the order to 'ascending', you get all the posts since you joined! Also, you can find your posts more easily if you choose 'display as posts' rather than 'as a topic list'.

VFcdZF9.jpg

sF60y5w.jpg

Yeah, for me it isn't so much that I am worried about the problem but I am curious to know when and why this change came into operation. I may have missed it but I do not recall any announced change to the amount of back-record for My Content and yet it suddenly appeared. I'm more curious than bothered to be honest.

Roger

VFcdZF9.jpg

sF60y5w.jpg

Thanks Martin, the advanced search worked wonders, have a greenie!

Problem solved, all is calm in Tillytubby world.

1187995781.CR.balamm-jackchair_w.dog.gif

Edited by BargeeSpud