Alfie is not Registered. What do I do

Terryb

Featured Posts

according to that my boat has not been licensed since 2013 and also gained 6 hp on the engine

As I said in another post - CaRT did not provide a full listing last year, only new boats were provided to me, so the update date for most boats on CaRT plates is 2013.

Also we do not show the last registration date - we show the date the last update was received from the Nav Auth for that boat.

If its gained 6hp that's down to the data that CaRT provided.

Edited by StephenA

Alfie 512331 as such passed a BSS Examination in 2013. It was then on EA Anglian Rivers. The exam report number was BSSER-245694/13 and is valid until 15/5/2017. If you are having trouble re-licensing, the BSS number as well as the C&RT No. (512331) and the EA No. (N091452) may help.

Edited to add registration Numbers

Edited by Radiomariner

Alfie 512331 as such passed a BSS Examination in 2013. It was then on EA Anglian Rivers. The exam report number was BSSER-245694/13 and is valid until 15/5/2017. If you are having trouble re-licensing, the BSS number as well as the C&RT No. (512331) and the EA No. (N091452) may help.

Edited to add registration Numbers

WOW !! You guys have such wealth of information, I feel like a learner driver at a formula 1 race. Thank you so so much for all your help and support. I was/had been so anxious about joining this elite "club" but I cant wait now. What a galaxy of stars and me just a little twinkle with so much to learn. Thanks again.

Maybe its just me panicking Tim, it's just that I dont know about these things. No registration on a car I know is a problem, it seems that boats worth 10-50 times as much dont.??

Cars are controlled by the government. Boats are controlled by Henson