Easter Boat Gathering (Ellesmere Port)

Paul C

Featured Posts

How busy does this event get? We are planning to arrive there approx midday on the Sunday, we have a puppy with 8" long legs who wants the boat to be moored next to the bank, not breasted up (I'm not bothered though).

Unless you tie up outside the museum on the approaches, not really recommended, your chances of bankside are slim indeed.

George ex nb Alton retired

As one of the volunteers that helps run this event, I will say that by Sunday, things are normally starting to calm down, if your on a non historic boat you will have to moor down on the bottom basin. Probably better with an 8 legged dog . Please feel free to PM me for any more info

As one of the volunteers that helps run this event, I will say that by Sunday, things are normally starting to calm down, if your on a non historic boat you will have to moor down on the bottom basin. Probably better with an 8 legged dog . Please feel free to PM me for any more info

An 8 legged dog Wow ! Edited by The Bearwood Boster