I gotta Boat Now. !!

Terryb

Featured Posts

Well guys, I did it. No turning back now. I have paid a deposit on ALFIE, been on at Rugby boats for a couple of months.Think I got a good deal.Of course, its all subject to the final sea trial etc. But i dont forsee any problems. What did surprise me was just how little it shocked me when I boarded. Still, lots of work to do over the next couple of years, but then thats what I expected.

Right turn left for London. . . err. . boat.gif or is it right?

Thank you.

I dont pick it up till March 7th. I have to get the finances sorted. Nice to meet Paul and Steve, I didnt meet Dominic yet. All seems a blur today, as I bought a flat too. OOooer, its all gone dizzy. My plan is to bring it down to Hertford and CC from there in the short term. Long term will be to see the whole network, but I will have to retire to do that maybe next year or so.

Well done. You will certainly be seen coming !!!!!

You'll soon know what it is all about

Oh Gee,thanks Ray thats brill

May I be the first to ask, "What's it all about?" I am sure I won't be the last.

Ha Ha very droll. clapping.gif

Oh Gee,thanks Ray thats brill

Ha Ha very droll. clapping.gif

No offence meant. I'm sure you'll enjoy owning such a distinctive boat - you'll always be able to find it in the car park (trust me on this - our boat is purple).

Good luck and good times with it.

No offence meant. I'm sure you'll enjoy owning such a distinctive boat - you'll always be able to find it in the car park (trust me on this - our boat is purple).

Good luck and good times with it.

No offence taken. Never think that. It's great to get any feedback.

thought it was a photoshop at first.

Well done Terry, if your experience is anything like mine you will spend the next month wavering in between elation and "buyer's remorse". The second one will evaporate completely on the day the keys are handed over.

Is it this one?

1402-24.jpg