What do you do to make power?

Nige123

Featured Posts

No mystery about the flashlights. If men miss the bog in broad daylight. Imagine what they can miss in the dark.

?

Some friends of ours had a similar set up and it failed after a few months. Apparently they are designed for fibreglass boats, and if fixed to a steel roof, they overheat in summer.

ok that makes sense as they are stuck to the roof with no air gap behind them & our roofs do get very warm in summer...... maybe I will go for the lower cost ridged ones.... thanks

What do you do to make power?

I raise my Power Sword in the air and proclaim "BY THE POWER OF GRAYSKULL!" and soon after I can condidently cry "I HAVE THE POWER!!"

It is fairly straightforward and I don't understand why everybody doesn't do it.

I believe Midland Chandlers stock Power Swords.

What is difficult about simply running the engine? We are allowed to do so until 8 p.m. (unless that has changed in CART's terms and conditions review), which tops up the batteries sufficiently to keep the lights bright all evening and the fridge running all night without its light flashing in the morning. The engine also heats the calorifier (whose water will be only warmish by morning, but we have an Eberspacher which can boost its temperature if needs be and which also heats our radiators very well).

Gas for cooking, solid fuel stove to take the chill off a cool evening.

What is difficult about simply running the engine? We are allowed to do so until 8 p.m. (unless that has changed in CART's terms and conditions review), which tops up the batteries sufficiently to keep the lights bright all evening and the fridge running all night without its light flashing in the morning. The engine also heats the calorifier (whose water will be only warmish by morning, but we have an Eberspacher which can boost its temperature if needs be and which also heats our radiators very well).

Gas for cooking, solid fuel stove to take the chill off a cool evening.

yes that is always possible but I will be using a washer/dryer on board so if I run a generator for an hour or so I can do a load, heat water with the 1kw immersion heater & use the 70amp charger to top up the battery bank... solar should keep up with the fridge freezer......

How dreadfully boring!

he_man__most_powerful_man_in_the_univers

dude you need to lay off the drugs.......& put some cloths on!