alvechurch lark class - black 1 stern

jacko264

Featured Posts

Hi all - Can anyone tell me which stern the Alvechurch Lark black 1 66ft boat has? We have hired one from ABC boat hire but on their description it seems to imply that it is a semi traditional stern and also a cruiser stern. Has anyone hired one? Thankyou Graham

looking at the site and layout of the boat it is a semi trad stern, in addition a semi trad stern can also be classed as a cruiser stern, we have a cruiser stern which we added seats to making it a semi trad stern, hope this helps.

Hi all - Can anyone tell me which stern the Alvechurch Lark black 1 66ft boat has? We have hired one from ABC boat hire but on their description it seems to imply that it is a semi traditional stern and also a cruiser stern. Has anyone hired one? Thankyou Graham

Why don't you ring them and ask?

It is our experience that the person on the end of the that the person phone does not know didly squat about the boats that you be enquireing on. They are only there to answer calls and generate money for the hire companies. Best way to find out if the boat is up to your expectations is to phone the base where the boat is, who should give you all the info that you require; you are the customer after all. The hire company should give all the relevent information on their website, but this is not always the case sadly. The public, imo, are sometimes sadly duped into their expectations for the hire boat experience and receive an experience that is woefully below standard. There are also hire boat companies that also exceed the standards that we would like for our hard earned cash for our holidays.

all you had to do is look on thier site, it;s not rocket science what layout it has. http://www.abcboathire.com/Canal-Boats/alvechurch-lark/15.aspx

layout-lark.jpg

You are a goodgurl but as you say it's not rocket science to look at the webb page as i did before posting the original post .

If you read the link you put up it shows a semi trad in the picture but says a cruiser stern in the wright up

thats why i asked the question in the first place

Thankyou for the input Graham hug.gif

And by the way it is a Semi trad sternclapping.gif