Question for the Electrickery Bods

Alan de Enfield

Featured Posts

And this one ?

You'll notice that in both of these videos, the person giving the demonstration is careful not to move the cable, which remains in exactly the same position on the table throughout.

EDIT Meggars posted while I was typing, but yes, that.

Edited by Southern Star

When I worked in a car electrical workshop on a number of occasions people would come in looking for a starter motor and alternator to couple together to make a free energy machine. I never sold anything this way (perhaps I should have)but at least one person refused to let go of the idea and wouldn't believe (couldn't understand) that it wouldn't work.

Is there an English version to explain it as I can,t speak his language.

Is there an English version to explain it as I can,t speak his language.

Not as far as I am aware although at 3:49, you can clearly see how it is done, there is a concealed wire feeding the circuit. In this case, it feeds the socket box, in the two videos posted earlier the trickery is slightly more sophisticated, the plug-to-socket wire has been spliced and is being fed from below the table.

For the first one, I did wonder about an induction circuit using the earth wire, with a strong AC electromagnet under the table under the coiled section of cable - in essence working like a transformer.

I've probably heard too many tales about the electromagnets in the ship buoys at Greenwich, which regularly attract passing narrowboats...

I'm working on an organic free electricity generator. It's based on perpetual motion, using the principles that toast always lands buttered side down and a cat will always land in its feet. I've got as far as taping toast (buttered side up) to the cat's back and, when dropped from a window, the assembly rotates just above the ground as the two pinciples fight for dominance. All I need now is a method of connecting a drive belt without disturbing the balance.

Just in case anybody is taking any of this seriously, if you can please send me your bank account details I have a friend in the Nigerian government that has 20 million pound she will deposit there.

Just in case anybody is taking any of this seriously, if you can please send me your bank account details I have a friend in the Nigerian government that has 20 million pound she will deposit there.

OFF-TOPIC

This post should be removed immediately before we suffer from the dementers (those who take all the fun out of the threads)

OK - lets assume there are 'secret' power supplies in those previous videos - where is it in this one ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiAhiu6UqXQ

There is no secret power supply. It took energy to create the magnet, just as it takes energy to create a lump of coal. That energy is now simply being converted from one form to another, in accordance with Newton's first law of thermodynamics. Eventually the magnet will become depleted of energy and the fan will stop turning.