Prompt processing.

dave moore

Featured Posts

Hi all

Like many long term boaters, I view some of the doings of CRT with a sceptical eye. However, they have certainly been efficient renewing my licence. I posted the form and cheque on Sunday last, first class, so hopefully it arrived in Leeds on Tuesday. My new licence arrived this morning! I haven't looked, but I suspect that the cheque hasn't cleared yet. What can I say but " well done! "

Cheers

Dave

Yup, i found my re-licencing similarly efficient. Of course, it's only sensible to make sure that the bit that brings in the money is efficient, and I don't have enough experience of CRT to judge them, but it never hurts to give credit where credit is due.

I recently renewed my licence, which is due to expire at the end of this month, and asked CRT to set up a direct debit. Licence arrived a couple of days later and DD not as yet taken.

To date my dealings with then (EoG mooring application, notification that I had bought the boat and licence renewal) have all been without issue, and email and phone communications prompt and efficient, so credit where credit is due.

I've just returned my gold licence reminder so will see how it goes. I was a little disappointed to see that the reminder showed the BSS had expired despite being retested in Sep this year. Also showed my insurance expiring in 2012 which is odd as I emailed them a copy of my certificate. Hopefully renewal will go smoothly and the records updated.

I put this on as a bit of good news, a shame that cold water has been poured on it, sadly a too frequent occurrence on this forum. I try to post to help or advise, there is much that I could say about some of the threads that run on here. As a point of interest I've never bounced a cheque in my life!

Cheers

Grumpy Dave

• Greenie 2