Fuel & Pump out / Paddington area

TEA_TIME

Featured Posts

Hi,

We haven't seen Pete from PJ Wakeman & Sons for wks. Wondered if anyone's heard of anyone else operating in the Paddington area for fuel + pump out etc?

Any information greatly appreciated.

I believe Noah Wakeham (Pete's son) is running ASH up to Little Venice/Paddington routinely now. Phil on HYPERION has also done a few regular trips from Bulls Bridge to Little Venice recently so you could try contacting him to see if he plans to run in again. BARON covers Little Venice > East, but i think is concentrating on the east of town at the moment due to recent stoppages.

Other than that i don't think anyone else is covering that area at the moment.

I've been seeing comments on the LB Facebook page for about 3 months now saying the Indus & Pictor will be running soon, but as yet i don't think they have and they are up for sale.

Mike Pinnock & Sarah AVFC (of this parish) did a coal run on CLOVER last weekend starting on the Lee, but i don't think they got anywhere near LV before selling out and turning round.

Really, really helpful Junior and Pearly! Thanks for all the info!

I believe Noah Wakeham (Pete's son) is running ASH up to Little Venice/Paddington routinely now. Phil on HYPERION has also done a few regular trips from Bulls Bridge to Little Venice recently so you could try contacting him to see if he plans to run in again. BARON covers Little Venice > East, but i think is concentrating on the east of town at the moment due to recent stoppages.

Other than that i don't think anyone else is covering that area at the moment.

I've been seeing comments on the LB Facebook page for about 3 months now saying the Indus & Pictor will be running soon, but as yet i don't think they have and they are up for sale.

Mike Pinnock & Sarah AVFC (of this parish) did a coal run on CLOVER last weekend starting on the Lee, but i don't think they got anywhere near LV before selling out and turning round.

Passed Ash yesterday at Camden heading back to Paddington.

Thank you!

Does anyone have the contact number for Noah Wakeham on Ash?

Any info greatly appreciated.

Edited by TEA_TIME

Really, really helpful Junior and Pearly! Thanks for all the info!

Thank you!

Does anyone have the contact number for Noah Wakeham on Ash?

Any info greatly appreciated.

From London Boaters Facebook page:

Ash Coal Boat - Noah Wakeham - 07778 828565

Tim

Noah has passed us at spikes bridge several times in the last couple of months, heading to Paddington and back. I think that his first few runs would probably have seen him run out quite quickly given the previous lull. Once back into rhythm I suspect you'll catch him.

Good luck