BCN Challenge 2015

Dave_P

Featured Posts

Looks like the wooden spoon may be hotly contested this year. My money's still on Laurie and his quest for the near mythological minus score...

My main motivation this time is to get to the end while there's still some beer left. Last time I was ok with a barrel of home-brew on Beau.

Sadly Team Iona won't be taking part next year :( I'm working in Stoke until the end of June and hopefully Dave will be working by then so it's not doable without a massive amount of aggro.

Experienced crew available for anyone that needs help :)

Sadly Team Iona won't be taking part next year :( I'm working in Stoke until the end of June and hopefully Dave will be working by then so it's not doable without a massive amount of aggro.

Experienced crew available for anyone that needs help :)

Bagsy! You're mine ... Edited by wrigglefingers

Actually being on the BCN and knowing it pretty well I should enter. I won't though. I will take bribes to sabotage any the chances of entrants that venture up the Cannock Extension though. Including but not limited to long and pointless conversations about fender placement and stern looks at people I've decided are moving too quickly.

Actually being on the BCN and knowing it pretty well I should enter. I won't though. I will take bribes to sabotage any the chances of entrants that venture up the Cannock Extension though. Including but not limited to long and pointless conversations about fender placement and stern looks at people I've decided are moving too quickly.

We are waaaaayyyyy ahead of you. To avoid death by boredom, boats wind at The Grove

Richard

Edited by RLWP

I have agents in the grove.

We will wave to them - we're not stopping

Anyway - I wouldn't get too hung up on the competitive side of this. It's loads of fun just taking part. You'll notice there is already healthy competition for the wooden spoon - although Laurie's one lock performance for last year will take some beating

Richard

Edited by RLWP

We will wave to them - we're not stopping

Anyway - I wouldn't get too hung up on the competitive side of this. It's loads of fun just taking part. You'll notice there is already healthy competition for the wooden spoon - although Laurie's one lock performance for last year will take some beating

Richard

If I do enter think I am guaranteed the wooden spoon lol

Two crew available over 'ere, if someone wants a couple of Moomins.

MP.

Would you like to crew on Tawny?

Richard

Yes, I have just been looking at some piccies of extending the front of a water bug, simples.....

It hasn't even got a roof

Richard