Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
madcat

Easter 2015 boat rally at Tipton.

Featured Posts

I'm intending going to this one . Gnosall isn't on this year due to the retirement of the couple who ran the pub. Tipton seems to be a really good alternative . As long as Tawny Owl and Red Wharf rock up we got ourselves a banter.

Any room for "Clarrie" ?

:)

depending on work commitments I'll be going with Daniel my son so how are the mooring prospects

Just tie the boat up near the footpath.

Avoid the Black Country Museum moorings.

:)

Aww what a shame. We've promised the in laws we'll spend this Easter with them in Kent after neglecting them for the gnosall banter for the last few years. Otherwise we'd definitely have been there - it sounds like a good do with lots of my favourite people possibly attending.

Im enroute back to boat that weekend so possible can swing in on my way past..ok so slight detour but is there any parking? I tend to drive silly o'clocks to avoid traffic

Parking and camper parking I'm not sure. The DCT trust car park used to be the best bet but I believe it's now a building site.

We have finally decided to Take Tawny to this banter, so there will be bunks available.

Just to check, Easter Friday is 3rd April, so how many, and which days is the event on for?

Sue

We have finally decided to Take Tawny to this banter, so there will be bunks available.

Just to check, Easter Friday is 3rd April, so how many, and which days is the event on for?

Sue

The gathering is on Saturday, 4th and Sunday, 5th.

I am taking the pair, Scorpio and Leo along, and will have the boats open for visitors on both days. With no facilities may be looking to scrounge the odd cup of coffee.

Sue

Please may I have a bunk if there is space? :)

Sue

Hooray!

See you there.

'im & 'er

ETA 'Red Wharf' aka TO's catering annex smile.png

I think I've asked this before but didn't get an answer.

Do you have to register or is it a turn up with boat do?

Edited by Victor Vectis

Hooray!

See you there.

'im & 'er

ETA 'Red Wharf' aka TO's catering annex :)

I think I've asked this before but didn't get an answer.

Do you have to register or is it a turn up with boat do?

I contacted the organiser Ann, details in post #14 (http://www.canalworld.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=71104&p=1481125), to let her know I would be attending especially as I will be turning up with a pair of full length working boats. There aren't any official registration forms but I think Ann would like an idea of the number of boats that will be arriving.

Sue

Edited by Dyad

Of course, but I thought you found Tawny's hours a bit early for your liking fatigue.gif

Sue

I think she quite likes her spot in the corridor