Gloucester and Sharpness Diesel

stagedamager

Featured Posts

Thanks guys. Unfortunately I'm north of Saul and hoping I don't have to wind and go back!

It is a mile the wrong side of Saul Junction for you, but there is also an oil depot on the offside that sells red diesel. Well, it did in 2012 at least.

It is a mile the wrong side of Saul Junction for you, but there is also an oil depot on the offside that sells red diesel. Well, it did in 2012 at least.

And the price use to be very good, but I can't remember their exact position or name.

Found it APC Fuels Frampton

The garage mentioned by ditchcrawler in post #2 doesn't have the pump on canalside any more, but you could moor there and take a jerry can to the garage.

There are several garages along that road, so diesel is only a short walk away.

I know the petrol station at gloucester referred to above but the jetty is a bit ropey that your meant to tie up to and I think it will be cans from the forecourt, the only other one that may do it is A and D marine as you come into gloucester on the right by the rowing club, may be worth a ring, I have a petrol powered boat I'm afraid so not fully clued up on fueling spots as I pick mine up in cans on my way to the boat