Screws for Amal lift pump? 12-28, 12-40 unf

Timleech

Featured Posts

Thanks for that.

Well, they haven't answered my email asking about buying some body clamping screws, my guess is that they have a bit of old stock of pumps for Gardner L3s and when they're gone they're gone, but I shall try contacting them again now that I know the part number for the lever.

Tim

Give them a call. I rang up on Thursday about a part that was missing from a twin SU repair kit and it arrive by recorded delivery Friday morning.

• 1 month later...

Tim

Parts list can be found here http://www.bristolkandl.co.uk/amal.htm it is an earlier version than the one that I have, the part numbers are the same thought, just a different layout.

As I mentioned in an earlier post,I phoned them looking for a replacement discharge valve and quoted them the part number to no avail looks like they only do a repair kit now, plus maybe that one pump as N.O.S

Steve

Just got round to phoning them, they have quite a few (he did give a number, don't think they'll run out soon!) of 120/050 on the shelf. About 22 quid with VAT & Postage.

Tim