Freaky Friday

Up-Side-Down

Featured Posts

In fact, in the spirit and all that, if anyone can suggest anything for less than a Tenner I will strive to beat my paltry record of second in (at 8.02... he must have been waiting for them to open up) and be last One out.

Edited by Smelly

So the discount doesn't apply to online stuff then, as I looked yesterday and today, and the prices are the same! No mention of 20% discount when I went to checkout.

Oh well as I'm working I couldn't of got to the store. Was thinking of buying an insulated external chimney.

Jamescheers.gif

I do hope you didn't buy one of their insulated external chimneys. In my experience a tailored one to fit snugly on yer bote is more efficient. And not much dearer.

And was better made too!

So the discount doesn't apply to online stuff then, as I looked yesterday and today, and the prices are the same! No mention of 20% discount when I went to checkout.

Oh well as I'm working I couldn't of got to the store. Was thinking of buying an insulated external chimney.

Jamescheers.gif

When I looked online yesterday most of the prices had already been reduced by 20%. There appear to be some items (special offers etc) that the discount doesn't apply to.

We called in as we were on the way to 'Trojan' and Braunston is only slightly out of our way. Bought a pot of bitumen, some Tableau lacquer and a new engine room chimney. Total £48. The (very pleasant) young lady behind the counter applied the discount and asked for.....£48.

After much wrestling with the till, a calculator and possibly an abacus, she got it down to £39. I am willing to believe that it was a genuine error and that she was not a Midland Swindler.

I do hope you didn't buy one of their insulated external chimneys. In my experience a tailored one to fit snugly on yer bote is more efficient. And not much dearer.

And was better made too!

I was going to but didn't as my 2 winters old one from MC is holed! Who do you recommend to make me a 28 inch height 6 inch insulated chimney?

Jamescheers.gif

Rang them up on friday and made a big order. They couldnt have been more helpful, guess I must of been on the phone an hour discussing. I had checked some things for prices elsewhere, with 20% off the only thing I had decided to but elsewhere was a toilet. The 20% was given for everything, they deliver most of the stuff to ireland for 23£ and the rest to my brother in law in Lancs for nowt. I cant complain.

Apparently they will also send me a discount card which gets me 10 or 20????% of subsequent order

Happy camper