manual for isuzu marine engine IM4LB33

umpire111

Featured Posts

• 6 years later...

I contacted Isuzu with my engine number and a few days later got a reply from Dave Swain at EnginesPlus with two documents, "Canal Boat Supplementary Manual" and "4LB1 4LC1 4LE1 Instruction Manual".  He also advised that the workshop manual is available for £46.50 (hard copy) or £30 + vat for electronic.

It seems that I'm not allowed to attach them here but if anybody would like them then PM me and I'll send them through.

Steve

On 13/10/2020 at 10:34, Hippy Steve said:

I contacted Isuzu with my engine number and a few days later got a reply from Dave Swain at EnginesPlus with two documents, "Canal Boat Supplementary Manual" and "4LB1 4LC1 4LE1 Instruction Manual".  He also advised that the workshop manual is available for £46.50 (hard copy) or £30 + vat for electronic.

It seems that I'm not allowed to attach them here but if anybody would like them then PM me and I'll send them through.

Steve

Hi Steve, could you send me the manual ( b.hinton2@icloud.com). Thanks, Peter 

• 1 year later...

Steve

Can't PM for some reason but if you could, please send a copy to me at lewis.james@gmail.com. My engine suddenly not starting today so need it with some urgency :( Thank you!

• 1 year later...

Steve

Hi Steve. If you're still willing to pass on the manuals, I could really do with them at robertkerr79@yahoo.co.uk

• 1 year later...

Steve

Hi Steve. I know it's been a while since this post but I have just got the same IM4LB33 engine and the manual would be appreciated if you have it still. I can not send a message because I have just joined this forum and need 10 posts before I can send pms.

Cheers.