Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
KevMc

CR&T Map causes some mirth

Featured Posts

Shame the canal exits the outline of the map in a rather unfortunate place. Some would say that being shaped like a willy is a perfect description of Berko & if thats the case, its a fairly expensive willy that doesn't have a lot to get excited about!

Edited by Spuds

But I can see I "big willy" on that Hemel Today page. However it is in the rolling display at the top right - local MP David Gauke!

You've really got to want to see it there though don't you. Whoever decided that was newsworthy doesn't exactly have a sophisticated sense of humour do they.

You've really got to want to see it there though don't you. Whoever decided that was newsworthy doesn't exactly have a sophisticated sense of humour do they.

Do any of them?

I thought it was quite funny....

When part of the Olympic cycle course at Box Hill Surrey got a fantastic makeover with new Tarmac just before the event, the locals drew a massive cock and balls in the road with spray paint. I drove over it and fell into helpless laughter for some childish reason.

Next few days the contractors were out there hurriedly trying to clear it before the world was exposed to a 20 foot work of art.

Edited by mark99

How much of the map do you have to traverse with your boat to be "boner fide for navigation", then?

If you think that's not funny try the Guardian's 10 "best" jokes of the Edinburgh Festival:

http://www.theguardian.com/stage/2014/aug/12/edinburgh-fringe-2014-10-best-jokes-so-far

Makes you wonder what was at #11

I am truly staggered that this now tops the "most shared" list of all "news" items on the BBC New website.

It is surely not that funny, (or do I just not want it to be because I live not far from the alleged phallus?......)

I am truly staggered that this now tops the "most shared" list of all "news" items on the BBC New website.

It is surely not that funny, (or do I just not want it to be because I live not far from the alleged phallus?......)

Well, the CRT wanted to make the general public more aware of the GU at Berkhamsted and with all the attention from the BBC and other media they seem to have achieved that. Was it all a cunning plan? They've certainly put the canal on the map...

Sign in to follow this