Dipstick

fittie

Featured Posts

I was talking to someone about fuel tanks etc and I said that when I was a kid I thought I remembered that we had a dipstick for the large GUCCC motors. The fellow I was talking with said that they had never seen one so did I dream this or what?

I was talking to someone about fuel tanks etc and I said that when I was a kid I thought I remembered that we had a dipstick for the large GUCCC motors. The fellow I was talking with said that they had never seen one so did I dream this or what?

The GUCCCo motors had metal graduated dipsticks. I have an original from "Tucana" and the same was present on my former wooden working boat "Neptune". And I always ask this, does anyone know where "Neptune" is or its fate??

Mr Hogg, is there any chance of a picture? Are the fuel tanks the same size on a small and large motor? I would like to get a copy made if so.

Cheers.

No problem I will take one when next on "Barnet".