Our boy Tim

bigcol

Featured Posts

We've moved from Peartree to be away from where we're last was as a family

To day we've had to put our little boy doggie Tim of nearly 15 years to sleep

Loved his boating, on the rough stuff and on the canals

We're so devastated, don't know what to do or say so many tears.

My little mt8 who never left my bedside through months and years of chemo.

I'm a big man, lucky to be here, but my boy has left us feeling empty

The Pain is so so much

Can't think

We love you Tim

Sorry to hear of your loss. When you're ill or feeling down, amazing how dogs pick this up and then won't leave your side. Don't know what I'd do without Lucas, my Dachshund. My thoughts are with you.

Dear Col, my thoughts are with you, it's too bad that dogs don't live as long as humans, as you get so attached to them, and they really are our best friends.

My last dog, that helped me getting through some rough passages in my life, is still missed enormously, I had to have her put down 1 week before she would have been 17 years old, it was such a hard decision that's still giving me nightmares now 18 years later.

I didn't get another dog, although a veterinary girlfriend offered me several lovely puppies over the years, so since having lost my last dog, I haven't got the pleasure of having such a good friend, but I haven't got to worry about their well being either.

All the best,

Peter.

Hello Col, Im so very sorry to read about your loss it must be a sad sad time for you, i know its inevitable that the day will always come but all we can do is care for our pets and give them as good a life as possible, and we all know they repay our love a million times over. My oldest lab is going on for nine now and still as daft as a bloody brush, but at least he has got the sence to stay out of the river, unlike out 2 younger labs who will swim at every oppertunity. Bloody dogs !!!

My thoughts are with you. Mike.

My heart goes out to you. Any of us who have loved and lost a doggy best friend and part of the family will be sharing in your grief right now.

They leave such an enormous hole in your heart and it feels so raw that you think it will never mend.

It does but Tim was obviously a very privelidged dog to have been able to share your life. Take comfort in the memories of all those happy times you spent with him.

Lile Starry I would love to see a photo of him if you feel you can share one with us

thankyou for your kind messages

those who have had dogs know they are a family member, and the grief, and seeing my wife heartbroken, both of us empty feeling. our little boy.

tried downloading TIMS pic but (Error You have run out of space for uploads)

thankyou all for your messages

col

Edited by bigcol

So sorry to hear of your loss Colin. People who don't have dogs or cats don't understand why we grieve for them just as we do with humans and that they are loved and cherished the same. I'm dreading the day my beloved dog Laylah leaves my side for good.

It's going to be so hard for you but as with any loss of a loved one, time will at least eventually begin to heal the hurt.

Very sorry to hear your news. Having done this several times now, I know how it feels. I was sad when my dad died - I cried buckets when Bunty my Great Dane was put to sleep.

But, Rather than feel saddened at your loss, You should feel proud and priveliged to have been able to share the little fella's life. Dont mourn his passing, celebrate the great times you had.