AQF, is there a compatible alternative? ?

Featured Posts

My gearbox specifies AQF, velvet drive and transit gearbox specific. I am finding it increasingly difficult to source at retailers.

Is there a Morris or other equivalent, or do I have to go down the Internet shopping nightmare.?

My gearbox specifies AQF, velvet drive and transit gearbox specific. I am finding it increasingly difficult to source at retailers.

Is there a Morris or other equivalent, or do I have to go down the Internet shopping nightmare.?

Check out Comma oils matty, they do AQF

I've used DX III a velvet drive bolted to a 5.7 Chevy in a wake board boat and it was quite happy with it. Be carefully looking for transit gearbox oils as depending on year it could be a EP80 fully synthetic, MT75 or an EP 75/140 fully synthetic .

As above, transit specs not a good one to go on.

Velvetdrive is dexron II spec, this comma oil is compatible and what I have been using in ours. Change once a year and check the filter in the drain - it may be the return from the oil cooler - it is on ours anyway.

Cracking gearbox :-)

http://www.commaoil.com/passenger-vehicles/products/view/190/ATM5L