I woz Stokie

WozStokie

Featured Posts

Hi everyone....For those who dont know us, hi. For those who do, hello again. Since leaving the canals in 2008 having been on them since 1989, and running Stokie No1, selling diesel & coal, we have taken on a slightly different life. Gone are the boats, but instead, we have ended up with an American Motorhome. A big bugger. Its home though.
We've also taken on helping to run a caravan and camp-site just north of Gloucester. Its Camping and Caravan Club registered, and its nice. And getting better all the time.

One or two people from our past have tripped over us by chance here and flippin' heck it was great to see them. The way it happened was that boaters relatives and friends have stayed here while visiting people on the Gloucester & Sharpness Canal and River Severn. They tell us they are here visiting friends on the canal..Of course what happens then is that we tell of our connections and twenty years of our canal life..One thing then leads to another.

Its dawned on me that perhaps it would be a good idea to tell people who know us and people who dont (yet)where we are.

That way perhaps we can meet old friends from our past and make new ones too.

The site is known as Court Farm. Its on the A38 three miles north of Gloucester Dock.
My phone number is 07463737404.

Who knows, Brioni & I might find even more friends from the past. We hope so.
Cheers
John