Bosworth Marina

Ray T

Featured Posts

Looks quite big! How many berths do you think? I hope they get pretty full quickly and are able to pay their NAA. Would prove a point!

Cropredy already has been filled and I expect paying their contributions.

Martyn

• 1 year later...

Went last night to have a look, i like the look of it, all the services i need plus its all shiny and new, the only concern i have is the openness of it, just wondering how that would affect things with winter coming...

Plus its 20 miles to get back on the main system, but i can live with that as i love the ashby!

Old topic, but is anyone on here moored at this marina?

We spent three days there this summer, there is a lot of construction work still going on and some moorers were complaining about dust. I can't comment as it was wet while we were there.

People seemed friendly and there was no problem with the facilities or the pontoons. There is good security but it would not be for me. Having spent a year in Aston and another in Mercia, I have learned that these types of marina (though very nice in their own way), do not suit me.

Personal idiosyncrasies apart it seemed a fine place.

Frank.