Group Passage Trips

oboat

Featured Posts

Where should one ask about or look for boats who are planning on doing a trip that would be best done in company. i.e. Costs/Pilot Fees, Safety, Group Booking, Convenience. MSC, Crossing the Wash. Liverpool/Link or SU-MSC to Liverpool? GSC-K&A.

Or just an old fashioned adventure trip up a little used Arm.

If no location is it worth creating one?

Hi ya,

Well I love the idea of cruises in convoy & or company, to places you probably wouldn't necessarily venture alone for whatever reason,have done similar for many years, to quite a few places with close friends and fellow Livaboards.

I hope that some interest is shown on this subject, it's very rewarding, and when better to do 'That Trip' than in company, and relative safety.

There are actually Lots of very knowledgeable

people on here, that if interested could maybe boost confedence and enjoyment of such trips for the less initiated. And have a really good time to boot,, I mean boat !.

This is a just a general idea. Having seen reports of what others have done.

But not having seen the intention to do it info.

Having a Forum location would help hi light the intent.

We have all got to a location just in time to be late for an event when if we knew others were intending to do the same trip we could have re-scheduled & split the pilot fee.

We are proposing to do several transits, One Down the MSC to the IWA Rally at Chester (or up from it)

I also understand that somebody is organising a trip from the IWACR to Liverpool via the MSC & the river to Liverpool. But I know no more.

We are then intending to do the Ribble link.

But one way or another we shall also be going back to Liverpool. Great location.

The other ring we wish to do is via Boston & Kings Lynn but I think that will be next year now.

Being able to see what others have done would also be good, If it was all in one location.

I do know the Mersey crossing is organised by Mike Carter who is also organising the Chester IWA Rally, it may well be worth talking to him if your going to the rally.

Thanks thats a good start.

Thanks David

What a great response, from the South!

Not been up the Bow Back Rivers for over 30 years & the Docklands trip also looks interesting, last time I did that was with an IWA info trip for the old LDDC before all the re-development.

So when we come south we shall be knocking on the SPCC door.

I had no idea AWCC originated from St P.

So what has the North to offer ???????