Selling the Dog House.....

Featured Posts

We just did a BSS, £180 for the test, £100 for some new fire ext's, and £20 for a cooker gas hose that might well have been ok anyway. Cheap compared to my last MOT!.

Daniel

That was a phenominal off topic there Dan!

Well not totally. I did mention the Dog House's BSS is due earlier in the thread.......

Indeed!

It should maybe have quoted it, but reading the opening post, it just struck me as the odd one out on the list as really not being that big a thing in the grade scheme....

Daniel

Dunno wot my ole eadmistuss wul mak of numbewring v numbewing but agreed not numberwang--she be pushin up daises

Its hard work spelling like this as predicted text hates alternatives to numbering!

ooh and i guess i'm smiley_offtopic.gif

Sorrrrrrrryexcl.png

Back to TDH...

That is cheap compared to Marina moorings, I pay £3119 moorings and license, I tell a lot of people, being on the canals is not as cheap as you think and all these people who want a cheap way of life and are going to sell their house to live in a marina or the canal are shocked when they realise the actual costs involved.

A rented 2 bed house in Suffolk, £625 pcm + rates, water, electric etc. is a damn sight more expensive than a boat license and moorings and you're paying someone else's mortgage!

Sorry for not keeping up just got in from work .still don,t like the dog house

Well that is at least more measured than the vitriolic post you made last evening, which had to be edited by the mods.

Personally I would have been happy for it to stay but the mods thought better of it.

. Would think that was quite obvious I don't like the dog house

You are only making yourself look like a knob head so why bother?

I don't like a lot of people but there is no need to be quite so obtuse about it.

You are only making yourself look like a knob head so why bother?

I don't like a lot of people but there is no need to be quite so obtuse about it.

. But you are not me and I am not you and this is a public forum were our different opinions make it worth logging on ,as you are a lady I won't resort to calling you names like knob head so if you have something of worth to say please try not to get into playground name calling it,s not at all ladylike

Hi ya CC,

Are you on about the Person, or the Boat, just curious !.

Have you met or seen either !.(I haven't,but can say, I've always found The Person DH to be Very Helpful to me).

. I am referring to the person having never had any dealings with the boat it would be hard to fall out with it, but having witnessed the persons nasty attitude towards anyone he deems inferior to himself on this forum I find it very easy to dislike the person
  • Greenie 2

. But you are not me and I am not you and this is a public forum were our different opinions make it worth logging on ,as you are a lady I won't resort to calling you names like knob head so if you have something of worth to say please try not to get into playground name calling it,s not at all ladylike . I am referring to the person having never had any dealings with the boat it would be hard to fall out with it, but having witnessed the persons nasty attitude towards anyone he deems inferior to himself on this forum I find it very easy to dislike the person

So what was your heavily modded post from last night other than an utterly nasty attitude?

Double standards?

Hi ya CC,

Are you on about the Person, or the Boat, just curious !.

Have you met or seen either !.(I haven't,but can say, I've always found The Person DH to be Very Helpful to me).

He's talking about me Paul.

. But you are not me and I am not you and this is a public forum were our different opinions make it worth logging on ,as you are a lady I won't resort to calling you names like knob head so if you have something of worth to say please try not to get into playground name calling it,s not at all ladylike

. I am referring to the person having never had any dealings with the boat it would be hard to fall out with it, but having witnessed the persons nasty attitude towards anyone he deems inferior to himself on this forum I find it very easy to dislike the person

Erm I think you are getting yourself mixed up here!

If you dislike TDH so much why not do the sensible thing and put him on your ignore list, then you wwould not have to see his posts nor would you risk alienating yourself from the rest of the forum. Such venom that you have/are displaying does not show you in a very good light and if you continue you may well find yourself the butt of Trip Trap comments.

Phil

• Greenie 1

Does anybody, anywhere actually care a nano-jot about your likes and dislikes?

Absolutely not.

Unfortunately we get infected by a sad little troll every now and then. Fortunately they tend to get bored when they realise that nobody is actually interested in their venomous postings.