Mint.

bizzard

Featured Posts

If you've run out of fresh mint for flavouring spuds, peas or lamb, simply squirt a large dollop of mint toothpaste into the potato or peas bubbling water. For the lamb simply inject it or rub it all over before sticking it into the oven. Pepsodent is the mintiest. Or you can dissolve a tube or Trebor extra strong mints in the bubbling water with similar results.

Bizzard

............... you need to get out more laugh.png

Will be casting off shortly when my cat decides to come in and heading up to the sanitary station and Aldi for a new tube of toothpaste.

This reminds me of a tale my kids tell us from when they were young.

We used to buy kids' toothpaste in bubblegum flavour. They used to love it! Now they are grown up themselves, they tell us they used to secretly get up in the middle of the night, sneak downstairs and feast on it spread on digestive biscuits. All because as parents we forbade them to eat it.

:D

MtB

So if you used a 'Whitening' type would it make your spuds Taste Minty, Clean your teeth whilst eating and Bring your pan up at least two shades cleaner ?.

I think you need a soupçon of Vim or Ajax (to taste) for that effect.

Guess extra strong mints would dissolve better than trebor and if put in tea will make minty tea and if you mix toothpaste with chocolate you've got healthy after 8's.

Yaas, and the after 8 mints sounds very tasty. There's lots of potential with most peppermint sweets. One tic-tac is enough for a dainty Royal Dalton cup of mint tea though unless brewed in a pot, in which case you'd bung the whole packet in, if brewing up in a big tea urn then about 2lb of crushed mint humbugs would do the trick. Lamb chops and the like can be sprinkled with crushed mint imperials.