Paloma Joy!

Wanted

Featured Posts

A while ago I posted on here that I was having all kinds of trouble with my Paloma water Heater, I tried all advice and was even sent a Diaphram from BEngo of this parish, (mega thanks)

Alas nothing worked and being that we are saving for our wedding we decided to use the showers in the block across from our mooring or the gym for a bit. A bit turned into winter and the soon to be Mrs Wanted could stand no more (I guess I stink?) so I ordered an exchange from Paloma Bob (member) from his ebay shop, turned up today, had it installed (ahem) and works a treat!

A great service, I recommend highly.

Thanks all for advice and parts and cheers Bob for recycling and supplying!

Rob

Sister of Paloma Faith!

smile.png

Just don't mention......

EDITED TO ADD:

I avoided the Jonathan King one, in view of his day in court, (and days in prison) - not helped by the fact that the main one on You Tube is also introduced by Jimmy Savile......

Edited by alan_fincher

Just don't mention......

EDITED TO ADD:

I avoided the Jonathan King one, in view of his day in court, (and days in prison) - not helped by the fact that the main one on You Tube is also introduced by Jimmy Savile......

You'd be hard pushed to watch a late 70's early 80's top of the pops without yew tree getting involved!

Anyhow, massive digression!

Thank you una paloma boba!

• 7 years later...

Great news. Does anyone have contact details for Paloma Bob please?

Our unit has decided for its 30th birthday it would like to be intermittent in turning on for the shower. Fine for normal taps. 

Hopefully can get it serviced and or looked at. 

Daniel

6 hours ago, DHutch said:

Our unit has decided for its 30th birthday it would like to be intermittent in turning on for the shower. Fine for normal taps. 

Daniel

Could it be the shower rose needs a clean/descale as it is restricting the flow?  Or even that the cold water is a bit warm, so hot flow is reduced?  Or even a combination?  

Edited by Chewbacka

7 hours ago, DHutch said:

it would like to be intermittent in turning on for the shower.

1 hour ago, Chewbacka said:

Could it be the shower rose needs a clean/descale as it is restricting the flow?

Unscrew the shower head leaving the hose open ended - try again and see it the Paloma has faith (see what I did there ?) and work normally, if it does, time to descale or get a new shower head. If it doesn't then the fault may be elsewhere.

• Greenie 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 14/06/2021 at 00:32, DHutch said:

Daniel

If you need to call me, my number is 07932 815 207

Regards Palomabob

• 1 month later...