Tow needed ASAP, paddington arm London

darbon

Featured Posts

Hi folks,

Not sure if this is in the right section

I'm in a bit of a situation. I had to go to Scotland for a family issue, and I left my boat in the (not so) capable hands of a friend. He's since run out of fuel, tied to some railings and abandoned the boat and won't answer his phone. (He's now an ex-friend!)

CRT are obviously chasing me, but there's not a lot I can do for at least another week. If somebody is passing through paddington arm, I would be very appreciative of a tow to the nearest visitor mooring. I will be happy to pay a small sum for your trouble.

If you can help, please message me and I'll give you more info on the boat and location.

Thanks

Dan

Edited by darbon

Playing devil's advocate...

You will need to prove somehow that you own the boat that you are asking to be moved. It shouldn't be too hard, perhaps providing some detail of the boat that only an owner would know to the person who undertakes the tow.

Richard

No disrespect Dan but..............

You want someone to turn up, hitch 'your' boat to themselves and tow it away to a visitor mooring.

Your good samaritan may want some form of proof that they're not being party to some scull duggery

edit Richard beat me to it but you get our point

Edited by Proper Job

Please can someone report this thread to a mod (I don't know how to!) the OP mobile number needs to be disguised somehow

At the bottom of the pane with the post in it, next to the "Quote" buttons is a caption "Report". Happy to help.

(Edit) As the OP wants to be contacted, why would the number need obscuring? If or when he gets an answer, then he can edit his post to remove it himself.

Edited by John Williamson 1955

At the bottom of the pane with the post in it, next to the "Quote" buttons is a caption "Report". Happy to help.

(Edit) As the OP wants to be contacted, why would the number need obscuring? If or when he gets an answer, then he can edit his post to remove it himself.

Thanks I have reported it. The number just needs to be disguised with text as well as numbers to prevent spammers

Er? Reported! Really?

Anyway I've edited the OP

It's just to protect you from the spammers, no reflection on your post. If you want to include your mobile number in a post it's best to disguise it such as 'oh seven 983 (space) four two 193 eight six' or some such.

Hope you get sorted

That surely is the option of the poster I have posted my number a few times and not had proble

Fair comment, I will mind my own business in futuresmile.png