Question for serious rivet counters

onionbargee

Featured Posts

Unfortunatly it got burnt in the 90's (believed to be arson). I had some pictures of it on the bank and it is a different hull (front end certainly) from the pictures of the Antelope towing on the GU. Nobody seems to know what happened to Buffalo probably the same.

There were at least three Antelope tugs, we have pictures of all and they vary considerably, two though could represent a rebuild of a single boat.

• 3 years later...
On 08/11/2014 at 18:30, The Pipe said:

Unfortunatly it got burnt in the 90's (believed to be arson). I had some pictures of it on the bank and it is a different hull (front end certainly) from the pictures of the Antelope towing on the GU. Nobody seems to know what happened to Buffalo probably the same.

On 08/11/2014 at 18:30, The Pipe said:

Hi it will be interesting to see the photos you may have. Of antelope