Homemade McMuffin

Naughty Cal

Featured Posts

Or just buy some sausage meat of course and shape by hand.

Yes of course, if living in a house with a full size fridge / freezer this would be quicker/easier & one would have space for such things; however I'm coming at it from living on a canal boat with small fridge/freezer. I have no call to have a package of sausage meat taking up space in either (other than if a roast chicken is on the menu, whereby sausage meat is required for the dressing/stuffing, but I've taken to de-casing a couple of sausages for that purpose as well now), but do normally have a package of sausages readily available.

As well as using hot paprika, parsley, salt & pepper, I often put in a touch of sage and Tabasco sauce if using plain sausages - this tastes "similar" to the rotten Ronnie's versionicecream.gif

You can of course just but the amount you need from the butchers smile.png

Yes of course; for me though it would hardly seem worthwhile making a trip to the butcher's (when there's one within walking distance) to purchase enough sausage meat to make two patties. Never mind the look I'm sure I'd get from the butcher when asking for such a small amount. LOL

Think I'll stick with removing two sausages (already in the fridge) out of their skins - takes less than a minute and works well for us. icecream.gif

As always "to each their own"

McDonalds recipe

1 cut a disk of carpet tile and fry it in 10W30 oil

2 make an egg out of silicone sealant

3 cut a bun out of a pissed mattress

Serve with coffee made from hospital incinerator waste

Enjoy your meal !

Sounds about right :)

Bettie Boo, is the butchers in Braunston any good? I've been struggling to find a decent butcher in this area..

As everyone else has already said....Braunston butcher is Brilliant, i would highly recommend. Not cheap, but great quality. We've had a whole chicken, chicken breasts, bacon, beef (steak) mince, roast beef & pork chops....all have been excellent.

Service also very good - much better than the bloody internet flippin connection!!!