Boat registration number in vinyl

Ex- Member

Featured Posts

At last due to some lovely weather yesterday I've got round to adhering our vinyl C&RT logo boat Reg No's. We've had old BW metal ones Blue tacked to the sides of the boat for months lol. These look a lot better though.

Got these from.

http://www.vinylcutgraphics.com/crt-index-number-logo-text-pair.html

They looked a bit small when they first arrived, but now on the boat I think they're fine.

DSCF2814_zps919dbb7a.jpg

Cost £11.95 delivered.

Yes,Looking good,,

Does that number stay the same every year, ie is it unique to your boat for ever ?.

Mine changes every time I get a license,depending where I am in the country, Hence I no longer stick them on the Paintwork,I stick them in the Windows.

Stays the same Paul. We were on the water in 2005 to 2007 when we renewed our licence in 2012 it was the same reg No. so I assume as you suggest it's for the life of the boat.

At last due to some lovely weather yesterday I've got round to adhering our vinyl C&RT logo boat Reg No's. We've had old BW metal ones Blue tacked to the sides of the boat for months lol. These look a lot better though.

Got these from.

http://www.vinylcutgraphics.com/crt-index-number-logo-text-pair.html

They looked a bit small when they first arrived, but now on the boat I think they're fine.

Cost £11.95 delivered.

That looks neat and a good price. I shall keep that link for when we repaint the boat. it is sign written at the moment but I wouldn't mind something similar to yours.

They will last well too. We had our little Sea Otter, Gamebird, repainted in 2002 and as we couldn't find any boat painters up here, we had the signwriting , coach lines and the Famous Grouse done in vinyl. Only now, some 12 years later is there a little deterioration on one of the coach lines. As an aside, to get the boat painted we put it on the trailer and took it to a firm who painted cars and they did a fantastic job for us.

haggis

Most these vinyl companies have different names some incorporating the word boat, they're all basically selling vinyl which is a pretty standard product, some vinyls have a longer life expectancy depending on grade.

Basically browse and choose one you like at the right price. Most now have a system where you design your own graphic and it costs it as you go.

http://www.funkymonkeyboatnames.co.uk/boatvinyl.php?material_id=1