carrot and coriander soup

Bones

Featured Posts

This is a favourite of mine and takes no time at all to make.

Chop up a large onion into small pieces and fry it in a bit of butter 'till it has gone soft (I perfer red onions)

Add chopped carrots to quantity desired and to a size that your masher/fork will cope with

Add enough water to cover and a bit more

Boil until the carrots are soft enough to mash and mash the whole lot

Add the quantity of water needed for the number of people and consistancy of soup prefered

Add a teaspoonful of marmite (or use a stock cube in the water you boil the carrots in)

Grab a fist full of coriander and chop it up into tiny pieces, stir into the soup for a minute if that and serve.

I usually have some crumbled blue cheese or chedder to sprink in the bowl as I eat the soup.

This is a favourite of mine and takes no time at all to make.

Wish I had your supernatural powers :rolleyes: instantly cooked carrots etc., eh? what do you do, point your finger at them? shove 'em all in the pan and hiss "double double boil and bubble?

Ah, but then if stirring the coriander into the soup takes a minute, does the rest take negative time? what kind of physics does your world operate with?

Wish I had your supernatural powers :rolleyes: instantly cooked carrots etc., eh? what do you do, point your finger at them? shove 'em all in the pan and hiss "double double boil and bubble?

Ah, but then if stirring the coriander into the soup takes a minute, does the rest take negative time? what kind of physics does your world operate with?

time is subjective and totally over-rated!