you all know everything!

paneuro

Featured Posts

i've come to the conclusion that the people on this forum know everything,i only have to post a topic and within minutes get a shed load of answers,brilliant! now ,next weekends lottery nos,please.clapping.gif

You'll also notice that we don't always agree on everything . .

You may get about 14million answers to that question - but one of us will be correct!

come on, it's £3 TXT to CRT to save the voles, honeybees, towpath meadows, er, ......navigation....£20M...txt ....quickly

works for cancer research £3 text fb pix ladies with no make up on ... to cancer research.. other althernatives.. men with make up on and cocks in socks or CRT to save the boat in the lock caught on the cill

i've come to the conclusion that the people on this forum know everything,i only have to post a topic and within minutes get a shed load of answers,brilliant! now ,next weekends lottery nos,please.clapping.gif

Bless you and thank you! I must admit when I read the topic title I immediately assumed it was sarcastic and would turn into a rant. I'm obviously forum jaded, so used to unpleasantness that I'm starting to move away from the forum because I don't want to subject myself to such spite any more.

Thank you paneuro for making me think again.

Bless you and thank you! I must admit when I read the topic title I immediately assumed it was sarcastic and would turn into a rant. I'm obviously forum jaded, so used to unpleasantness that I'm starting to move away from the forum because I don't want to subject myself to such spite any more.

Thank you paneuro for making me think again.

A pinch of salt, selectivity, and occasional blinkers help, Ange!

Between us we have every possible opinion on every possible subject. Your kind remarks are appreciated.

It's not difficult to get an infinite number of monkeys typing. The problem is how to find out which typewriter has the complete works of Shakespeare on it.

I am often amazed at the detail of a response that will help even a first time poster with a problem.

It's never considered that a first time poster could well disappear and never seen again once they have the information they require.

Site member are clearly eager to assist and share experiences and skills with others.

You couldn't buy this knowledge even if you wanted to.

Between us we have every possible opinion on every possible subject. Your kind remarks are appreciated.

It's not difficult to get an infinite number of monkeys typing. The problem is how to find out which typewriter has the complete works of Shakespeare on it.

I'm sure Station X could have done it!

@paneuro. You're right, and as complete boating novices we were certainly the beneficiaries of some really helpful advice (even though there were disagreements) when we first bought our boat. And whenever I've had a boat or boating related issue or problem the Forum is still the first place I'll turn to.

Having said that, there is a discernible pattern. Someone will post a question. There will be a number of reasonable replies until someone takes exception. This usually kicks in towards the end of the first page (depending on how many posts per page you like to view). Anyone joining the thread late e.g. on page 2 or later, sees only the ensuing altercations and comes to a conclusion that we're all stark raving bonkers! :-)

Edited by Québec