CaRT sell boatu

valrene9600

Featured Posts

Is it the old Thames water launch?

Robert Ives 29. Lovely boats!!

EA still use then there is one in Limehouse and several privately owned on the Thames

They are very good boats

Like this iirc but Verulam is dark blue. Normally named after thames tributaries

http://srb-moorings.co.uk/resources/WB%202011%2017aa.jpg

Came past me this morning and into Cowroast Marina.

I was surprised how tatty she was but probably a year moored towpath side at Bulbourne with no TLC would explain her shabbiness. I don't think she was ever of any real use so they are flogging her off.

Is the flat that for months was occupying space next to Verulam still moored at Bulbourne? We've been hankering after the loan of one down at Cowroast (linear moorings) for a Spring clean but that was a few Springs ago.

Googled image.....

7027249587_fb8eeaa230_b.jpg

Credit: R P Marks

Is the flat that for months was occupying space next to Verulam still moored at Bulbourne? We've been hankering after the loan of one down at Cowroast (linear moorings) for a Spring clean but that was a few Springs ago.

Have you asked ?

I have no idea what the response might be, but I know CRT lend a full length hopper for the clean ups at both Fenny Stratford and Leighton Buzzard, so might be prepared to lend something down this way.

I've driven the one I linked to and its just a magic boat. Do you know if Verulam was Thames Water /NRA or did BW order some as well

And will they be selling the one cyrrently moored at Limehouse (veritas?) as I know someone who is interested

No, it was a 50HP Perkins. I know as I used to skipper that boat. I loved that little boat to bits. Best bit of working for BW that was.

Debbi

A pity it was not "loved to bits" enough to care for it a little instead of dumping it on a useful mooring for 12 months, letting it rot.

How much does it owe in overstay charges?

Came past me this morning and into Cowroast Marina.

I was surprised how tatty she was but probably a year moored towpath side at Bulbourne with no TLC would explain her shabbiness. I don't think she was ever of any real use so they are flogging her off.

Yes moored directly across from us and pub.

I'm sure I've seen another boat the same as that being used recently in London by the enforcement officers for going round and sticking patrol notices on boats.

Yes there is (or should I say was) four of this type of boat in service with CRT. I think they all have Perkins 4.108s except for one, which has a Beta of similar power.

Verulam and Veritas (being sold).

Virago: London area, ex South West.

Ranger: Anderton Boat Lift Area.

Regards,

Lockie.

I think this one is technically ex Thames Water/NRA. Thames Conservancy boats look very similar but not the same as they were cold moulded rather than GRP and slightly shorter.

That's unless this one is a wooden boat but I think its a Robert Ives 29 which is GRP.

This one is ex Thames Conservancy but too much money...

http://www.apolloduck.co.uk/feature.phtml?id=332726&fx=GBP#contact