Clarence Dock (New Dock) in the Yorkshire Evening Post

Robbo

Featured Posts

Hi

Yes we do it occasionally. Your mooring manager will be the same as ours - Rob Taylor - We just send him a quick email or text if we are heading off and we know someone will be using our mooring in Wakefield.

That sounds great.

Just one more thing is the parking round that area. I see its all park for 2 hours no return within one hour between 8am and 6pm.

Can I just move my car around this area every 2 hours and park for free?

I will look forward to it.

We might not be in there that much as I like Woodlesford Lemonroyd and Rodley a lot but I'm hoping Cart will not be on our backs like they have been this year.

I did notice that it said in the T&Cs that we can let a friend use our mooring for short times if we get permission of C&RT, as anyone ever done this?

A fellow forum member once offered me the use of his mooring, I didn't use it as it happens but CRT don't mind as long as you let them know and of course not charge for it as that would be classed as sub letting and I'm pretty sure that is contrary to the T&C's

That sounds great.

Just one more thing is the parking round that area. I see its all park for 2 hours no return within one hour between 8am and 6pm.

Can I just move my car around this area every 2 hours and park for free?

The cheapest parking is in the multi story - about £70 a month.

In addition if you have a bike (push bike) you can use there secure bike storage facility which is free.

Edited by Robbo