Missing Friend

djangobole

Featured Posts

I wonder if anyone can help please, we have a friend called Will you hasn't been heard from for a little while, he usually answers his phone and posts on facebook most days , now there might be an explanation for this, his phone might be out of range or charge but people are now getting a little worried, he was last seen moored below the lock at Kitbury near Newbury , his boat is called The Dudley Castle , if anyone spots him can they let me know on here please.

Edited by djangobole

Such sad news, all I can do is send you all a hug and may Will now be at peace.

Although you are remembered in sadness right now Will, may that sadness in time to come, be replaced with happy memories full of laughter and the memory of your life be a celebration and your family and friends will celebrate your life.

blessed be and may your spirit shine

Lorraine

What a nice thing to say....

MtB

Although you are remembered in sadness right now Will, may that sadness in time to come, be replaced with happy memories full of laughter and the memory of your life be a celebration and your family and friends will celebrate your life.

Lorraine

What a nice thing to say....

MtB

I agree, nothing to add to that.

• Greenie 1

Lorraine

I was struggling to put my thoughts into coherent words ...... then Tree did it better than I could have ever have hoped to do.

Alyson

Lorraine

Such lovely words may he find peace indeed

Peter

Lorraine

Very sad indeed.

Is there no end of talent on this forum? Lovely piece of writing.

Lorraine

very tenderly put Lorraine - Rest in Peace Will