Crusing with pram covers on

davidc

Featured Posts

Hmmm interesting. I want a pram hood full-cruiser-stern-style on my trad stern. Although most of me stayed dry enough with waterproofs on the door shut & the top pulled up, my hand got soaked & made me cold & I couldnt smoke my fags.

Now I think about it I cant say I've actually noticed anyone cruising with a pram hood up.

Your wet ciggy problem would be solved by having one of those umbrella holders that attach to the tiller arm. They cost about 15 quid but would easily save that in ruined fags. It worked for me anyway.

As i said i have never had one or ever will, i will also be inside with the stove blazing and wearing a t-shirt ( or less ) i DON'T do rain, ask anyone who knows me. :P

Neither do we by choice but sometimes needs must and you don't have a choice. On those days we are thankful for the shelter the hoods provide.

Your wet ciggy problem would be solved by having one of those umbrella holders that attach to the tiller arm. They cost about 15 quid but would easily save that in ruined fags. It worked for me anyway.

Or just quit sm

Or just quit smoking and save more money :)

We have a pram hood on our boat, Which is a 60ft trad with a large hatch (room for two ), we only move with it up if the weather very bad, but have been moving when the wind and rain was gusting up to 40mph.it was very wobbly and hard to control.

But would not do without it.

Good luck to every one on the cut in this hurricane that's on its way.

Vernon.