A useful index of some common CanalWorld Boat Building and Equipment Topics

Featured Posts

Very helpful but sorry.

You miss the point of the forum, many members as well as new ones , when posting a problem already have a good idea how to solve it but due to several reasons including confidence, post for reassurance that there are right are have understood there google answer correctly,

that is the strength of the forum .not as a techinal site.

and if you think on it all Gibbo's technical answers or on his company site but we still say if Gibbo was here he would help

I rest my case

Edited by davidc

Very helpful but sorry.You miss the point of the forum, many members as well as new ones , when posting a problem already have a good idea how to solve it but due to several reasons including confidence, post for reassurance that there are right are have understood there google answer correctly,that is the strength of the forum .not as a techinal site.and if you think on it all Gibbo's technical answers or on his company site but we still say if Gibbo was here he would helpI rest my case

Well, of course there is nothing to stop any forum member starting a thread to deal with any specific issue if they feel that would be more appropriate, for whatever reason.

I think smileypete has done a wonderful job of compiling a list of these threads. I am sure many will find it very useful. Thanks smiley!

Ken

• 2 weeks later...

:) Smiley Pete you ruddy star :)

tankies very muchly for all your hard work making it 'simples' for even a confuddled moi .

moi would even give you her last 'rolo' adn thats going some ;) so have given you a greeny thingymebob ...

treescrunching huggles from a boatfitter-outer apprentice :)

• 11 months later...