Stoke Bruerne Canal Festival 2014

Leo No2

Featured Posts

If you are planning to come to the Stoke Bruerne Canal Festival (previously known as the Stoke Bruerne Gala) please see this link for booking information. I am aware that the prices for food (e.g. Fish and Chips on the Friday night) are not yet confirmed but there comes a time when it becomes important to get the information into the public domain. Any questions please PM me.

If you are planning to come to the Stoke Bruerne Canal Festival (previously known as the Stoke Bruerne Gala) please see this link for booking information. I am aware that the prices for food (e.g. Fish and Chips on the Friday night) are not yet confirmed but there comes a time when it becomes important to get the information into the public domain. Any questions please PM me.

Katherine it might be useful to publish the dates of both - cant see anything on the booking forms

I don't know if it is because I'm on a tablet and end up at the mobile site, but I can't find any info on this event?

If using the mobile site (oh how I hate the ability to move between sites depending on your end user machine) click Events then Click mooring information - the application forms are at the bottom of the text. I'll see if it is possible to move them to the top but I do think it is important that the text is read.

I hope this link will take you there. http://www.friendsofcanalmuseum.org.uk/mooring-information/4581151987

Dates are:

Stoke Bruerne Canal Festival

Friday 13-June

Saturday 14-June

Sunday 15-June

Village at War

Friday 12-September

Saturday 13-September

Sunday 14-September

Edited by Leo No2

If using the mobile site (oh how I hate the ability to move between sites depending on your end user machine) click Events then Click mooring information - the application forms are at the bottom of the text. I'll see if it is possible to move them to the top but I do think it is important that the text is read.

I hope this link will take you there. http://www.friendsofcanalmuseum.org.uk/mooring-information/4581151987

Dates are:

Stoke Bruerne Canal Festival

Friday 13-June

Saturday 14-June

Sunday 15-June

Village at War

Friday 12-September

Saturday 13-September

Sunday 14-September

Got it, thank you.

I can't find any info on the format of the gala weekend. What sort of things go on? I'm heading up to the Braunston show and could take this one in on the way. IIRC I get no mobile/internet/tv signal in SB so need plenty of entertainment to keep me occupied for the weekend!

Got it, thank you.

I can't find any info on the format of the gala weekend. What sort of things go on? I'm heading up to the Braunston show and could take this one in on the way. IIRC I get no mobile/internet/tv signal in SB so need plenty of entertainment to keep me occupied for the weekend!

I am not involved with the running or the program of events for the event but this was the plan for 2013 - http://www.stokebruerne.org.uk/index.php?news&nid=87&PHPSESSID=f69daeecae13152144f77910372f7140