calling NB Bluebell - K&A Burghfield island

Tony Brooks

Featured Posts

Whilst out for a walk I noticed the cruiser stern narrowboat, above, seemed to be rather down by the stern although the bottom stern rubbing band seemed at the water level. This could well be the normal trim but being cruiser sterned and in view of the recent weather if the owner is a member here or if anyone knows them then maybe it would be an idea to check the engine room for excess water.

Hi Tony,

I haven't been able to contact the owner but have spoken to another member of the boat club.

Apparently the owner recently emptied the water tank ( in order to paint it I guess ) and this would account for the high bow/low stern appearance.

Nonetheless, many thanks for the heads up.

Keith

Hi Tony,

I haven't been able to contact the owner but have spoken to another member of the boat club.

Apparently the owner recently emptied the water tank ( in order to paint it I guess ) and this would account for the high bow/low stern appearance.

Nonetheless, many thanks for the heads up.

Keith

keith you beat me to it water tank empty and tight stern rope ,will get Alex to message Ray and let him know.

Hope you are not getting washed away Steve