Andy Allen

Featured Posts

I am possibly starting a new job in the new year, unfortunately it will be a 2 1/2 hr commute each way on a good run each day.

I am considering moving my boat (currently on the K&A) up to a more local location and spending a few nights per week on the boat to cut down my travelling time.

Does anyone know of suitable mooring locations close to J3 of the M5 preferably with electric hookup and parking

I will also be looking for a suitable crainage point and contractor in the same locality that can handle a 42footer

Any helpful info will be very much appreciated

Edited by Andy Allen

Earlier in the year there were plenty of empty berths at Titford Pumphouse. Power, water and elsan/pumpout plus parking, all gated. Not sure if it is residential. there is even cheap diesel next door and a short walk to the BCNS headquarters.

Right by Junction 2 on M5

Try phoning Rob Prigg. 07766 774704

Regards

Pete

Earlier in the year there were plenty of empty berths at Titford Pumphouse. Power, water and elsan/pumpout plus parking, all gated. Not sure if it is residential. there is even cheap diesel next door and a short walk to the BCNS headquarters.

Right by Junction 2 on M5

Try phoning Rob Prigg. 07766 774704

Regards

Pete

I'm sure I've seen a few Titford Pump House moorings in the auction sitr in the last few days.

There are two moorings up for auction at Titford pump house, one auction ends on the 9th, the other on the 16th of December.

https://www.crtmoorings.com/auctions/search.php?search_type=basic&keywords=&min_length=&min_width=&county=&waterway=97&mooring_use=1&postcode=&distance=&vacancy_type=1&sort_by=0&sort_type=asc&ended=0&vsearch=Start+search

Leisure moorings only, but as long as you've still got a landside home address, does anyone know if there are any limits on how many nights a week you can stay on board?