honda marine

craftycarper

Featured Posts

i know that most people on here are more into narrow boats and inboard diesels but i have a yoghurt pot and need a new coil for my honda motor.but i am finding honda marine seems almost non existant or like a secret society in the uk can anyone point me at someone or somewhere that i can just phone up and get one without all the we"ll have to phone you back in a day or two if i needed one for my car i just pop down the local uni part dealer and get one but i am finding it easier to get one from america than england which does"nt seem right to me, all help and suggestions appreciated

If you Google "coil for honda outboard" you will get over 300,000 web addresses - OK you may have to wait for deliveries by mail but sure to find what you want. Not knowing the age or model of your motor I can't investigate further.

Dave

i know that most people on here are more into narrow boats and inboard diesels but i have a yoghurt pot and need a new coil for my honda motor.but i am finding honda marine seems almost non existant or like a secret society in the uk can anyone point me at someone or somewhere that i can just phone up and get one without all the we"ll have to phone you back in a day or two if i needed one for my car i just pop down the local uni part dealer and get one but i am finding it easier to get one from america than england which does"nt seem right to me, all help and suggestions appreciated

Stone boatbuilders(www.stoneboatbuilding.co.uk) have always been my first choice for Honda marine parts.Hope this helps.

thanks for the reply"s and yes dave i know that loads of things come up on google but as said before there seem to be more people from america than the uk i live several miles from a main uk honda marine outlet but even they have to phone me back when they have a price for me and if they can get the part i have even supplied them with the part number and engine serial number but i am still waiting i am a bit old fashion in as much as i like to deal direct with real people and if they are any good i will keep going back to them and recomend them to others ,like i say just want to do business with real people. if it helps i am in Bristol the engine is a 2004 bf15d and the part number is 30500 zv4 013 i dont mind waiting for mail but would like to speak with someone in the uk that holds it in stock not just someone that takes my order then orders it from the states and charges me double as i can do that myself if needed thanks again for the reply"s Paul

mokjumbo spot on just spoke with a really nice lady that can get it for me in one day and its cheaper than going to america just what i was after many thanks A.T.B Paul and cheers to all that replied

That was probably Kath or her daughter.Kath probably knows more about inland boats than anyone else I know.Glad to have helped.

I used www.boatparts.net - based in the US but were half price for the CDI unit for my BF15.

Longer delivery & also import duty but good service.

how much for the cdi unit? I was just quoted £250 ish for one for a bf100!