Life Mobile network

Rich

Featured Posts

Has anyone had any experience of the "Life mobile" network available through Phones4U. I have been told that it runs on the EE network and so coverage should be similar to EE. The tariffs are very competitive.

Richard10002,

Could you please give a link to "unlimited tetherable internet" - it sounds like just what I will need but I can't track it down.

Thanks.

See the One Plan. Only the One Plan allows tethering. http://store.three.co.uk/view/searchTariff?deviceType=SIM_ONLY&priceplan=PAY_MONTHLY

I've had a quick look at the tariffs and can't see any compelling reason to use them. Depending on what I needed, I'd use Giff gaff for sim only, ( or Three for unlimited tetherable Internet), and probably Three if I wanted to buy a phone on a contract.

No compelling reason at all, it's a matter of choice but £17 per month for 500 mins, 250mb data and more texts than I would ever want and also a new phone doesn't seem too bad a deal to me, considering that it's running to a network with as good a coverage as any, allegedly.