Tip of the week.

bizzard

Featured Posts

If you are yearning for a hot bath but have no means of heating the water to fill it with simply fill it with cold water jump in it and remain there eating hot meals whilst doing vigorous excercises to keep warm. After a day or two what with your eating and vigorous excercises your body will begin to warm the water up a bit and eventually depending on how hot you've got your body with all the eating and excersising the water will have warmed up to such an extent that it should equal your body's temperature, when this is attained you can then relax, lie back in it and swoon in the lovely warmth eating bath buns, closedeyes.gif

If you are yearning for a hot bath but have no means of heating the water to fill it with simply fill it with cold water jump in it and remain there eating hot meals whilst doing vigorous excercises to keep warm. After a day or two what with your eating and vigorous excercises your body will begin to warm the water up a bit and eventually depending on how hot you've got your body with all the eating and excersising the water will have warmed up to such an extent that it should equal your body's temperature, when this is attained you can then relax, lie back in it and swoon in the lovely warmth eating bath buns, closedeyes.gif

If you are a CCer would you be able to moor long enough for the water to warm up?

If you are a CCer would you be able to moor long enough for the water to warm up?

Good point, but if your in there for a long time I reckon you'd nod off and would become a CSer (continuous snorer) and wouldn't hear anyone knocking.

After reading your tip of the week, which is giving us as usual very easy steps to follow to live a better, and even more comfortable living afloat, I'm considering now to install a bathtub.

I'd never thought about heating up the water with my body warmth before, and didn't bother with a bathtub with my limited hot-water supply of the calorifier.

Thank you very much for this excellent tip,

Peter.

After reading your tip of the week, which is giving us as usual very easy steps to follow to live a better, and even more comfortable living afloat, I'm considering now to install a bathtub.

I'd never thought about heating up the water with my body warmth before, and didn't bother with a bathtub with my limited hot-water supply of the calorifier.

Thank you very much for this excellent tip,

Peter.

My pleasure Peter, I'm glad to have helped and I hope you have many happy days relaxing in your bathtub. I'd install your bathtub high up above the waterline with a little ladder to climb up and into it, like a bunkbed. By this method you don't need all the complications of a pump to empty it it'll just drain out be gravity.

My pleasure Peter, I'm glad to have helped and I hope you have many happy days relaxing in your bathtub. I'd install your bathtub high up above the waterline with a little ladder to climb up and into it, like a bunkbed. By this method you don't need all the complications of a pump to empty it it'll just drain out be gravity.

That's another good tip, I was thinking of making it fill all by itself by installing the tub under the waterline, and to fill to just open a seacock, of course I didn't think much about the draining, which will be easier the way you suggest.

I didn't stop thinking about heating the water, but then had (what I think is) a good idea too, which is having a bath after having tried to teach myself to weld, using your advise, as I'm sure my naked body will be boiling hot (and probably badly burnt too) so the water will warm up quicker.

Peter.

I think I've asked this before, but can I have some of what you're on?

What happened to your wheezes? Have you got a new inhaler?

I think the wheezes were starting to bore folk a bit which I sensed and which caused me to lose heart a little and so the necessary special touch required was lacking so I ceased doing them. But I have lots of wheeze ideas saved up though, maybe I'll start them again, not sure. mellow.png

• 2 months later...

You know how drinking a bottle of red wine makes your teeth go red? Try drinking a further TWO bottles of white wine just before going to bed.

The stains will be gone by morning.

(Courtesy of Top Tips, Viz magazine)

I'm just wondering what sort of "vigorous exercises" you were considering whilst lying back in a bath. This does rather limit the options unless you are referring to the sort of exercises I used to engage in in the bath when I was about thirteen.

Err - deep breathing? press ups? back stroke? Time to go and collect my outer garments perhaps.

FATTIES: Take a tip from smokers and stop your cravings for chips by Sellotaping a crisp to the top of your arm each morning.

ANGLERS: Attach a helium balloon to your line and bait the hook with an acorn. Then sit under a tree and "fish" for squirrels. An upturned laundry basket would make an ideal keep-net, but don't forget to throw the squirrels back into the tree at the end of the day.

I was being chased by a police dog last week, and made the mistake of

trying to escape through a little tunnel, over a see-saw and through a

hoop of fire. It finally caught me as I was weaving in and out of some

sticks.

Viz Magazine

Edited by Loafer

I think the wheezes were starting to bore folk a bit which I sensed and which caused me to lose heart a little and so the necessary special touch required was lacking so I ceased doing them. But I have lots of wheeze ideas saved up though, maybe I'll start them again, not sure. mellow.png

What is life without a wheeze?

I cannot contemplate the thought,

Like a summers day without a cooling breeze

So come on Bizz do what you ought.

smile.png

Fancy a beer and don't have the energy to go to the shops?

Hang on to your empty bottles and cans. Next time you are passing a bunch of scrotes, start chucking the cans and beer bottles at them. They will throw their own back, aiming directly at you. Most of their cans and bottles will be half full of beer.