Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Richard T

Loughborough Christmas Banter - 28th Dec

Featured Posts

Update on numbers

RichardT no Mrs T family will be around

Ally and Marc

Ange and Dave

Dyad

Cheshire-Rose and Dave

AlanJi

Pykebird

Tree

Nigel Carton

Matty and Kathy?

Alan and Cath

Mr and Mrs Trackman.

tree monkey +1

Bazza

Lemontoes

Blue string pudding

Mike 31

Any more takers this looks like quite a poor turn out for a Loughborough Banter - only 24 on the list!!

Its still up in the air for me, stoppage at atherstone meant a xmas boat move, now a stoppage at penkridge until next friday has put it back further.

:( alas moi has to be back at work Friday 27th December so will be unable to join you in all the fun and festivities.

I am sure you will all have a super duper wonderous time :)

icecream.gif So who is gonna do the locks AND make the Tea, then! Bloody staffjudge.gif

ohmy.png OI!! you cheeky mare make the tea indeed ... hum!! on second thoughts yer quite rightly.... as moi does indeedly..enjoy her gallons of the Himalayan leaves :)

well due to the change in my working circumstances sad.png moi will need some cheery pickmeuppyness .. before I start seeking work in the New Year .. so therefore ... can moi book the leopard couch and fingers and toes and eyes all crossed that nowt can prevail us getting the Pink pretty as a picture vessel down to the deepest vault of banterooness that is also known as Loughborough basin.

Mind you on one condition dear pykey... we get to go rummaging around them glorious charity shops as moi needs more clobber :) if this is acceptables then of course moi will indeed enjoy sorting out the locks and brewing the cuppa's ( NO!! ice-cream this time pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee ;)

Hello?! You forgotted me! If I can't get a lift up I will get the train.

They forgot us too, but that has now been rectified.

We can take you up if you like, Braunston is only a little way in the wrong direction to start withtongue.png

Sue

Sue that would be awesome! I'm nearer Rugby this winter though, is that easier/harder/neither? I can go to Braunston if needed?

In other news, what the M***** F**** Christ have they done to Google maps, and is there any way to reverse it to the prior user-friendly format?!

Edited by Starcoaster

Sue that would be awesome! I'm nearer Rugby this winter though, is that easier/harder/neither? I can go to Braunston if needed?

In other news, what the M***** F**** Christ have they done to Google maps, and is there any way to reverse it to the prior user-friendly format?!

we could offer a lift back, if needed

Starcoaster, on 18 Dec 2013 - 9:26 PM, said:

Fanks Munk! I am not going back though. biggrin.png

humph, got a posh car now and everything, you wouldn't even have to sit in the back of the van anymore

Starcoaster, on 18 Dec 2013 - 9:38 PM, said:

Wow, what about the duct tape over my mouth? biggrin.png

you said you liked that, at least thats what it sounded like

Rugby's just as easy, PM your position and we'll know where to collect you from.

Sue

Update on numbers

Ally and Marc

Ange and Dave

Dyad

Cheshire-Rose and Dave

AlanJi

Pykebird

Tree

Nigel Carton

Matty and Kathy?

Alan and Cath

Mr and Mrs Trackman.

tree monkey +1

Bazza

Lemontoes

Blue string pudding

Mike 31

Any more takers this looks like quite a poor turn out for a Loughborough Banter - only 24 on the list!!

Hotel Booked, I'm there.

Further update

Ally and Marc

Ange and Dave

Dyad

Cheshire-Rose and Dave

AlanJi

Pykebird

Tree

Nigel Carton

Matty and Kathy? Not certain on Matty

Alan and Cath

Mr and Mrs Trackman.

tree monkey + Blue string pudding

Bazza

Lemontoes

Mike 31

Starcoaster

RWLP + Mrs Tawny Owl

Higgs

Trento

That looks like 27 or there abouts. Will ring The Swan to let them know tomorrow.

Boat movements could be difficult as the Soar will be rising after the rain.

There has been a suggestion that we wear badges to identify ourselves as some members will not have been to a banter before.