Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Richard T

Loughborough Christmas Banter - 28th Dec

Featured Posts

I sadly won't make it due to other things, do have an ace time.

Edit fat finger moment!

Edited by madcat

Just an update on numbers for the banter as follows:-

RichardT and Mrs T

Ally and Marc

Ange and Dave

Dyad

Cheshire-Rose and Dave

AlanJi

Pykebird

Tree

Nigel Carton

Matty and Kathy?

Alan and Cath

Mr and Mrs Trackman.

I've probably missed others off please let me know if I have. I need to give the Swan an idea of numbers for food.

looks like pud and myself will be there, can someone remind me of the date?

you're only coming for a christmas scratch!!

• Greenie 1

Actually going to be cruising DarcyDancer to the banter.. canny wait

Let us know when you are moving down (stream that is) - we may be able to do it together but sods law says that the river will be in flood!! Anybody else from Sileby going? We could arrive as a flotilla.

Let us know when you are moving down (stream that is) - we may be able to do it together but sods law says that the river will be in flood!! Anybody else from Sileby going? We could arrive as a flotilla.

When Kathy moves, there will be swans, ducks, cats and all sorts of other strays following :-)

I'm intending to take boat down, so am praying for no floods! And for bits to stop falling of the engine. Been running fine for 3 years and has now decided things need replacing. But that's boating.clapping.gif

we'll be moving down from...erm...somewhere...not sure where we will be by then, but we may be there early.

Careful Kath - you might get to like itboat.gif

Ha ha ha.. actually don't like it .. I ALREADY LOVE IT icecream.gif

oOOHHHH nONO.no. NO NO NOOOOOO i cannot let myself think that the river might do that..... soo yes good plannage Richard T ... will let you know what date Matty and I due to move soonish.

When Kathy moves, there will be swans, ducks, cats and all sorts of other strays following :-)

I hope that someone will feed Schofield (muschovy) or he will be defo coming with me ... ANYBODY GOT A BUTTY I CAN BORROW??

Roast Pheasant. Yum!

judge.gifjudge.gifjudge.gifjudge.gif for your head ... you norty norty KIWI'er