Roger Farrington

Featured Posts

Hi,

Can anyone help.... Does anyone have roger farringtons number they could message me as he did an extension on our boat some years ago and we'd really like to take it back to him to get some further works done which our survey has just highlighted..he comes so recommended...and probably has a monstrous waiting list but figure its worth a shot.

cheers

lyndsey

You won't find Roger Farrington listed anywhere, he trades as Ivy Bridge Marine and his number is 01327 704847.

It is unlikely that Roger will answer the phone, when he isin the shed he is usualy concentrating 150% on the job in hand. You will probably get through to Maureen Farrington (Roger's wife) who is very helpful.

edited to add:- Cannot PM you as you do not have enough posts yet, but Roger's phone number isn't a secret, Ivy Bridge Marine is listed in the Thompson Directory.

Edited by David Schweizer

• 5 years later...
On 09/09/2018 at 19:19, Roger Farrington said:

Hi it's me Roger just a note to let you all know I am fine. I am not dead as some people say. It's business as usual. Thanks for all your concern.

Roger

Hello Roger, I knew you were still around, and are still seen at Bottom Lock on a regular basis, although I did hear that you were no longer building complete boats, or is that also a rumour?