Families living afloat

HLand

Featured Posts

Hi all,

I'm a feature writer and I'm writing about the innovative ways in which Brits have changed their lives in order to live a more comfortable life post credit crunch.

I'm looking for families who have given up their homes to live afloat and would be interested in talking about their experiences.

Email me for more details - hannah.mouland@barcroftmedia.com or phone 020 7923 1827.

Hannah

Hi all,

I'm a feature writer and I'm writing about the innovative ways in which Brits have changed their lives in order to live a more comfortable life post credit crunch.

I'm looking for families who have given up their homes to live afloat and would be interested in talking about their experiences.

Email me for more details - hannah.mouland@barcroftmedia.com or phone 020 7923 1827.

Hannah

Those that have changed their lives to be more comfortable have not given up their homes and moved onto a boat.

That is definitely not the way to go.

People who don't know boating very often seem to assume that people choose boats for financial reasons, to save money or because we can't afford houses and are somehow compromising because of money, rather than because we really wanted a boat. I think the mention of the 'post credit crunch' thing in the OP very much follows this pattern.

Error.

Tis harsh Sue - it sounds like that's what you have to do rather than what you want to do. Must have been a tough choice :-(

No choice at all hubby had a stroke in February. We luckily had kept the house, so had somewhere to go. All my going on about keeping the house has paid dividends.

No choice at all hubby had a stroke in February. We luckily had kept the house, so had somewhere to go. All my going on about keeping the house has paid dividends.

Im sorry to hear that, I hope your husband gains a full recovery and that living on land again brings comfort somewhere.

• Greenie 1