Help to identify a Church........... Please

bargiepat

Featured Posts

Hi,

Please can someone tell me the village or name of this church ?

I took the picture last year on my trip to Bedford ( might have been back from Bedford. It was on the Great Ouse or the Nene. Picture taken from the back of my boat with the river running to the right and then turning left infront of the church.

Thanks for any help.................

1158160.jpg

Ahhhh. That may be why he's asking because of his mis-identification in the link which someone has pointed out ...detective.gif

ETA - at least I got that bit right!!

Edited by Jo_

Hi,

I took the picture last year on my trip to Bedford ( might have been back from Bedford. It was on the Great Ouse or the Nene. Picture taken from the back of my boat with the river running to the right and then turning left infront of the church.

1158160.jpg

that would make a great jigsaw puzzle! you can upload and create one here http://www.jigsaws.co.uk these are unique and surprisingly tricky puzzles to do and ideal for a boat since they can be done in a small area without taking too much table space. Ange will confirm, she and Dave went through my entire collection whilst they were here... jigsaw addicts I believe! laugh.png

Edited by Chagall

If you go to Google Images and search for "All Saints Stone w Woodford", the church which looks like the 'yours' has a name board at the front which says All Saints. I'd load it but I haven't time to remember how to do it!! I gather Woodford is part of/to the side of Stone.

that would make a great jigsaw puzzle! you can upload and create one here http://www.jigsaws.co.uk these are unique and surprisingly tricky puzzles to do and ideal for a boat since they can be done in a small area without taking too much table space. Ange will confirm, she and Dave went through my entire collection whilst they were here... jigsaw addicts I believe! laugh.png

Excellent puzzles they were too :D

. Ange will confirm, she and Dave went through my entire collection whilst they were here... jigsaw addicts I believe! laugh.png

Ange and Dave - next time yoy are in our part of the world ask to borrow some of the ones that I have cut. Everybody who does them tells me that they are challenging. You just get a bag of bits - no picture no clue!!!

Ange and Dave - next time yoy are in our part of the world ask to borrow some of the ones that I have cut. Everybody who does them tells me that they are challenging. You just get a bag of bits - no picture no clue!!!

I have just bought a gearbox like that

Richard

Will take you up on that - we love a challenge!

(Actually it's just me - Dave does the easy bits and I do the sky! When I was little I used to make jigsaws more challenging by doing them face downwards smile.png)

Giggle @ Carl and Richard

Edited for a stupid, incomprehensible buy/by mistake

Edited by Ange

Will take you up on that - we love a challenge!

(Actually it's just me - Dave does the easy bits and I do the sky! When I was little I used to make jigsaws more challenging by doing them face downwards smile.png)

Giggle @ Carl and Richard

Edited for a stupid, incomprehensible buy/by mistake

Hi,

Have you tried the puzzles you get from a company whereby you email a picture of your choice (in my case a 2LW) and it comes back as jigsaw puzzle to be completed on you 'pooter.

You choose the number and size of pieces and off you go - there is a save facility and an auto-complete if you get bored.

Not expensive and great fun.

L

Hi,

1158160.jpg

I just had to look at your thread asking for the identity of a church, as the following thread at the moment is: Parsons Reverse Gear type DA and I had to see if there was any intent in the contiguity.

Richard's post #21 seems to bring them together nicely clapping.gif

Tam

Edited by Tam & Di