Trying to contact boater

STUBAG

Featured Posts

We recently had this boat out on our yard for several months for repairs/painting etc. It has now gone back into the water last seen heading towards Preston Brook. We have discovered that the owner left something behind and we are trying to contact them. Telephone comes up as not available. Teazle is 57'6" long, built by GT Boatbuilders and is resplendent with new blacking and upper works painted in Rochelle red, Green with a yellow band. No name painted on the boat when it left here on 21 May, also has dark green cratch cover. Reg number is 501087.

If it passes you, please pm me with location so I can make contact. Many thanks. Please note: this boat is NOT stolen, we just need to contact the owner. Thanks in advance for the help. STUBAG

Whilst I have no reason to doubt your reasons for wishing to make contact people on the forum might feel easier, should they see the boat in question, if they were able to simply ask the people on board to make contact with you rather than the other way around.

Obviously the owners are likely to know where they had the boat blacked but just in case the people on board are not the owners of the boat is it possible for you to give the name of the yard on the forum so they know who it is that is trying to make contact with them?