Sealock RM68 pump out loo

blackelle123

Featured Posts

We have inherited a Sealock RM68 pump out loo (when buying our new/used widebeam) and so far we are not impressed. We also inherited a full tank of poo which was a little unfortunate, but there are occasions when you have to take the good with the bad.

The current problem (apart from the inconvenience of pumping out, cost involved and the occasional whiff frusty.gif ) is I believe that the seals have started to detoriate and there is a small leak at the base, also some waste seeps back into the bowl (digusting I know) mad.gif .

I am quite prepared to get a new seal kit for the short term (in the long term we will be returning to a cassette toilet). My question to anyone who has experience of this model is - Are the kits easy to fit and will it bring the promised benefit?unsure.png

Sensible and useful answers only please as we have already been the brunt of about as many poo and loo jokes as any boat owner can manage.

Many thanksbiggrin.png

'H'

Cant find rm68 on google I do know about RM69 having had one on the Yot

http://www.rm69.com/index1.html

is this what you have?

I had to order a new base for mine as well as the seals as it had cracked.

Seals etc are best ordered direct from RM in Holland as they are cheaper.

Edited by Loddon